Economics Network 有很多經濟教學實驗可參考的資源, 例如
- Economic Classroom Experiments is a chapter of the Handbook for Economics Lecturers with advice and examples.
- Simulations, Games and Role-Play is an older Handbook chapter, discussing why, when and how to use games or simulations in teaching economics, with examples.
- Classroom Experiments, Games and Role-Play a series of experiments and games from our Reflections on Teaching section.
- Using Experiments and Activities in the Principles Class by John Eaton describes a number of games, used analogously to the “lab sessions" experienced by physical science students
- John Sloman summarises seven games that can be used to increase student motivation (Powerpoint, with links to handouts and other materials)
- Jon Guest describes using classroom experiments as a more active method of teaching microeconomics in a first-year context and an intermediate context.